Explore Singapore’s latest garden attraction - Gardens by the Bay!
Gardens by the Bay is an urban oasis in the midst of the bustling city centre. Featuring a picturesque collection of outdoor gardens and lakes, the Gardens also include the signature Flower Dome and Cloud Forest cooled conservatories as well as the landmark Supertrees that capture imagination and inspire awe.
Step into Flower Dome, a cooled conservatory displaying exotic plants from the Mediterranean belt. Immerse yourself in the spectacular view of the Marina reservoir skyline, as you embark on your journey through the regionally themed gardens that highlight unique locales from the Mediterranean Basin, South West Australia, South Africa, Central Chile, and California.
Embark on a botanical journey with plants like the Baobab trees, the Madagascar Ghost Tree, and the 1000-year-old Olive tree. With an abundance of colours and fragrances, this Garden gloriously displays the theme of ‘perpetual spring’ with the Flower Field, a botanical display of vibrant plants and blooms.
Enter another world as you step into the aptly named Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist.
With a 35-metre tall mountain covered in lush vegetation shrouding one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls, the Cloud Forest showcases plant life from the wet and cool highlands around the world.
It has been densely planted with a mixture of fascinating orchids, delicate ferns, colourful bromeliads, dazzling begonias and carnivorous pitcher plants. Enjoy the surreal Cloud Walk as you stroll through the treetops and down into the caverns and valleys of a tropical montane while you learn about the close relationships between plants, man, and the environment.
- Experience Singapore’s award-winning Gardens by the Bay.
- Marvel at exotic plants, gigantic supertrees, and dazzling flower displays.
- Enter a World of Perpetual Spring, where Unique Plants Bloom!
- Step into the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records!
- Enter the mysterious Cloud Forst world veiled in mist.
- Learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment.
- Location: Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Dr
- Operating Hours: 9.00am - 9.00pm
- Last admission: 8.00pm
- Child age group: 3-12 years old
- Admission to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest must be used on the same day.
- Flower Dome closure date
|Tue, 15 Jan 2019
||Tue, 12 Feb 2019
|Tue, 5 Mar 2019
||Tue, 9 Apr 2019
|Tue, 28 May 2019
||Tue, 25 Jun 2019
|Tue, 23 Jul 2019
||Tue, 27 Aug 2019
|Tue, 24 Sep 2019
||Tue, 15 Oct 2019
|Tue, 12 Nov 2019
||Tue, 10 Dec 2019
- Cloud Forest closure date
|Mon, 14 Jan 2019
||Mon, 11 Feb 2019
|Mon, 4 Mar 2019
||Mon, 8 Apr 2019
|Mon, 27 May 2019
||Mon, 24 Jun 2019
|Mon, 22 Jul 2019
||Mon, 26 Aug 2019
|Mon, 23 Sep 2019
||Mon, 14 Oct 2019
|Mon, 11 Nov 2019
||Mon, 9 Dec 2019
- 20% cancellation charge will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 10% cancellation charge will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
Flower Dome & Cloud Forest
14 February 2019