Discover more of Singapore and spend less with a Singapore City Pass!
No more queues and collection of card is needed, We email the passes to you instantly! The 1st Cardless Program in Singapore that allows you to visit the attractions at your preferred time.
How does it work?
• Choose your preferred Singapore City Pass.
• Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive Singapore City Pass via email instantly.
• Just present your Singapore City Pass E-ticket at your preferred attractions and enter for FREE
- Unlimited 2 Days Hopper® Pass (valued at S$38.90) includes of FunVee City Hopper, Marina Sightseeing & Sentosa Shuttle
- FunVee Night Sightseeing* (value at S$28.90)
Choice of 2 Attractions:
• Cable Car Ride round trip
• 2 Skyline Luge Sentosa Rides
• Madame Tussauds 3 in 1 PLUS Ultimate Film Star Experience
• Trick Eye Museum
• MegaJump & Climb
• Sentosa 4D Adventureland 2in1
• Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
• Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
• National Gallery Singapore General Admission
• 1 Altitude Gallery
• MINT Museum of Toys
• Captain Explorer Dukw Tourˆ
• Science Centre PLUS Omni Theatre Movie & Butterflies Up Close
• River Safari with Boat Rides
• Jurong Bird Park with Tram Ride
ˆdenotes: advance reservation required. For booking, please call +65 6738 3338
*denotes: FunVee Night Sightseeing touring only. Exclude any Food Voucher and boat ride.
- Enjoy a hassle-free visit to Singapore with 2 Days Singapore City Pass.
- Indulge in a full experience of Singapore and enjoy sightseeing at your own pace.
- Pass includes 2 Attractions ticket, 2 Days Hop on & off bus & 1 time FunVee Night Tour.
- Save more than 50% on retail price.
- Child age group: 3-12 years old.
- Captain Explorer DUKW Tour - Pre-reservation is required at least 24hrs before your preferred tour date.
- FunVee Night Sightseeing - Pre-reservation is required at least 24hrs before your preferred tour date.
- Please call us at 6738 3338 / 6738 9897 to reserve your slot.
- Pass validity: 2 days.
- 20% cancellation charge will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours.
- 10% cancellation charge will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours.