The fun begins when you board an authentic revamped Vietnam War era vehicle. You'll be accompanied by our friendly Professional Tour Guide who will be assisting you through the DUKW® Tour.
Start off with a city exploration, a drive around the city landmarks like the Esplanade, Padang, National Gallery, City Hall and War Memorial. And just when you think you've seen it all, there's more.
It's time for "Splashdown" in the waters of Marina Bay for a breathtaking view of the Merlion, Singapore River, the iconic Marina Bay Sands, view Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and Singapore skylines, the kind of view you just won't get anywhere else.
So take the ride of your life. Hop on a Captain Explorer DUKW® Tour!
Click HERE for Captain Explorer Dukw route.
1. Marina Bay
2. Marina Barrage (overview)
3. Marina Barrage (flood control)
4. Marina Bay Sands (overview)
5. Marina Bay Sands (timelines)
6. Gardens on the Bay
7. Bay South
8. Singapore River (overview)
9. Singapore River (history)
11. Helix Bridge
12. Floating Stadium
13. Marina Bay Financial Centre
- Tour Singapore by land and sea aboard this amphibious vehicle.
- Have an adventurous tour aboard the Captain Explorer DUKW tour.
- Feel the excitement when your land vehicle turns into a boat.
- Drive around the city and see famous landmarks.
Monday - Friday (Except Public Holiday)
- 8:30am / 9:30am / 10:30am / 2:30pm / 3:30pm / 4:30pm / 5:30pm / 6:30pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday
- 9:30am / 10:30am / 11:30am / 1:30pm / 2:30pm / 3:30pm / 4:30pm / 5:30pm
- Location: #01-207 City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall
- This is an Open - Dated Dukw Ticket. Advance reservation is required.
- For booking, please call +65 6738 3338 / +65 6738 9897 atleast 3 days in advance.
- Infant (below 3 years old) will be charged $7.90 upon boarding.
- Tour operated with a minimum of 6 Adults.
- You are required to meet at the starting point 15 mins before the tour starts time.
- If you are late for the tour, your seat will be automatically cancelled without refund.
- Stroller is not allowed on board. You may leave it at our Tourist Hub before boarding the Dukw.
- 100% cancellation charge will be imposed once you have reserved your timeslot.
- No amendment or refund is allowed once you have reserved your timeslot.
- 20% cancellation charge will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours.
- 10% cancellation charge will be imposed if notification is less than 24 hours.